PRINCIPLES OF LONG-TERM AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT WITH AGENTS
- Willing to share profitwith Agents, share opportunities, share business benefits and long-term, sustainable companionship with Agents.
- Paying attention to and supporting Agents as well as supporting cooperation to improve the intimacy between Agents and Distributors, Manufacturers.
- Maximum protection for Agents against market fluctuations.
- Protect customers for Agents, ensure fairness across the entire distribution system.
- Together with the agent to expand the market and expand the dealer's distribution channel.
1/ DISCOUNTS FOR REGULAR PURCHASES:
- Based on the committed quarterly sales, your agents will be able to participate in a discount program on sales exclusively for agents.
- When reaching the committed sales volume, your agent will enjoy a discount according to the agreed rate from the beginning of the quarter.
- This DISCOUNT policy is independent and is conducted in parallel with other business support or promotion programs from Manufacturers/Distributors to your agents.
2/ PRICE POLICY, PRICE PROTECTION:
- Based on the purchase results and other cooperation commitments, your agent will enjoy the price policy for the corresponding agent level.
- Price policy is built to ensure competitiveness and maximum profit for agents in the market.
- In the event that the Manufacturer/Distributor reduces the selling price, the Dealer is protected by price protection for items of the same type according to the correct quantity and code of the imported goods in stock of the Dealer, verified within 30 days. days from the date of the discount notice.
- In the event that the Manufacturer/Distributor increases the selling price, the agent will be notified in advance at least 45 to 60 days in advance to have an appropriate import policy.
- Customer protection for Agents:
- Agents are encouraged to expand the market to increase the number of customers and to become the exclusive distribution agent in the planned areas of the system.
- Agents are granted Dealer code, this code will be provided by Agents to their customers for the purpose that when the Dealer's customers contact the Distributor directly, the Distributor will request the customer. If the customer code belongs to any agent, the Distributor will transfer the customer to that Agent.
- In the case of retail customers who contact the Distributor directly, the distributor will be introduced to the place where the Dealer has an area where the customer resides.
- Distributors protect the right to develop at new locations for Agents throughout the distribution channel for a minimum of 3 months and no more than 6 months.